Monday, October 12, 2009

Thou Shall Not Covet

It is fall. The leaves are starting to change. Autumn is my favorite season. Autumn and spring are also my favorite times to be in a convertible. Let me just tell you, I am suffering from massive convertible envy. For almost four glorious years I had a Sebring Convertible. It looked just liked this one except mine was navy blue (beautiful Duke blue).

I absolutely love driving and I am a convertible person. On the way home from my grandparents on Friday evening I passed three convertibles. It was a beautiful fall day in the high 70's, great for riding in a convertible. I had to sell my car when I went to Turkey, just couldn't afford the payments. I don't have a neighbor who has a convertible, so technically I'm not coveting my neighbor. But since anyone is technically our neighbor, I guess I am guilty!

2 comments:

Sara Campbell said...

Wow, you sold THAT car? I have a deeper respect for you. Once I showed my girls "my" car from when we married...leather seats, sunroof, sporty. They said, "Why in the world did you sell it?" I said, "It's all YOUR fault!!!" You forced me into mini-van mode!! :)

Crystal DeLong said...

It's really hard to face the sacrifices God asks of us some times! :) I sure do miss it. I also had a 1964 1/2 Mustang before I went to Turkey. I had to sell that too. But the convertible did go to good home, Sara McFarland bought it.