About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Sunday, February 13, 2011
For the love of pork
This morning we decided to have a treat for breakfast. We made French toast and maple syrup (you have to make maple syrup from scratch, I learned that trick in Turkey). I brought sausage from America and decided to break out a few pieces this morning. It smelled so amazing as I was heating up the sausage. Then I had a brilliant idea, a sausage scented candle! How do you know you've lived in a Muslim country too long? You think the smell of cooking sausage would make a great candle. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment