Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Return

Just wanted to let you know that I have returned safely to Morocco. Despite lots of plane delays I made it safely back.  I hit the ground running, with only 4 hours of sleep I made it to orientation.  It is great to get to know the new teachers and to make connections with them. On my first day I and two other veterans took a group of about 15 into the city. We've broken up the larger group into three pods, so they rotate each day where they get to go in the city.  Below is the second group that we took out.  Our walk is the most laid back so we get an opportunity to talk more about the everyday things that would deal with out in the city.  I'll write more later this week.  I'm pretty busy helping the new teachers.  I've made grocery store runs the last two nights. 


No comments: