About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Undecided?
An interesting website, which confirms the odd thing I have learned about myself. Usually as people get older they become more conservative, apparently I'm becoming more liberal, go figure. I know Kristina and Arlene would both be proud. Well a friend sent me this site, I found it was pretty accurate when you answer the questions by party, but for undecided I got a weird answer. The questions are based mostly on policy. http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/
1 comment:
I guess I am proud for myself I also think that Politically I get more and more liberal as I age. In personal matters 9such as things I do or wear or say) I am becoming more conservative. I went to this site, and Got the same results for party and independent. I had two that were tied for my top picks. Ok like there is any chance I will vote for Mike Gravel.....
Post a Comment