We just returned from their senior trip. We went to the Mediterranean Coast in Turkey for five days, four nights. We flew to Antalya, then drove to Olympos where we spent our first night. The following day we drove to Fethiye and stayed in Ölüdeniz for the remainder of the time. We had a sailboat for a day which was wonderful. The boat cruised along, stopping in coves where we could swim. The trip was so much fun. I had a great time on the senior trip last year as well, but this one was even more special to me, because of the class. The Lawrences were the other chaperones, and they are some of my favorite people as well. What a great job I have, getting to spend time with these kids and hang out on the beach! Why am I leaving again? :)
Pictures from the trip: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110320&id=620259852&l=d91a01d710
Another album from the boat trip: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=110325&id=620259852&l=6993b6c293

1 comment:
Going to miss you so much. Thanks for investing in those kids. And me.
Post a Comment