We've been going long enough that when the waiter comes over he usually starts telling us what we want and we just say yes. But last night, we finally arrived. We came in and sat down. As we were sitting down we heard him placing an order we figured had to be ours, because very few people eat mantı without yogurt. We didn't have to say a word. They brought our drinks and then our meal without us placing an order. Jenna and I were tickled pink. I was a little sad I have to admit, I'm finally a regular and I only get to eat there for three more weeks!
About Me
- Crystal DeLong
- Virginia, United States
- the musings of a TCA (third culture adult) who has fallen in love with international teaching; this Virginia girl has been to Turkey and back again, read more to follow my travels around the globe...
Friday, May 29, 2009
Regulars
We've been going long enough that when the waiter comes over he usually starts telling us what we want and we just say yes. But last night, we finally arrived. We came in and sat down. As we were sitting down we heard him placing an order we figured had to be ours, because very few people eat mantı without yogurt. We didn't have to say a word. They brought our drinks and then our meal without us placing an order. Jenna and I were tickled pink. I was a little sad I have to admit, I'm finally a regular and I only get to eat there for three more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment