Things are coming together. I'm feeling pretty good about tomorrow; there are still a lot of things I don't know and the copy guy left early again today, but nonetheless I'm ready for the first day. After all, kids are kids no matter where you are. This will be the 13th time I've had my first day of school (as a teacher), hopefully I've got it down pat by now. :) Every year is a little different, but I'm excited to meet a new group of students.My classroom finally feels like my classroom now. Below are some pictures to give you a visual of what it looks like. My largest class has 26 students, hence all the desks. I have two large classes and then three more with an average of 15 students. I'll also be helping with a senior class, but that is in another room.
![]() |
| No classroom is complete without an Ataturk picture :) |



1 comment:
I love how Mr. Ataturk is still up on your wall. Still miss you :(
Post a Comment