Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christmas Cards, Etc.

Some people have asked, so I wanted to let you know that it is okay to send Christmas cards, even ones with religious messages. I love mail, so send me your cards, just like you normally would. Only difference is you need an 80 cent stamp for overseas mail.

Also, little things you can send that fit in most small envelopes, if you are interested: packages of kool-aid, ranch dressing, italian dressing, chili seasoning, etc. Please e-mail me if you have questions about anything.

Just wanted to assure you that you will not be placing me in any danger if you send Christmas cards. And I would love to receive them and hear about what is going on at home with you. Also, every little bit of home will be nice for the holidays. Just a reminder of my address:

Oasis International School
Attn: Crystal DeLong
25. Cadde, 362. Sokak No. 5
Balgat/Çiğdem Mahallesi
Ankara, TURKEY 06530

[This is a little more detailed than the one on my PR card. You don't have to put the zip code or Balgat. It's just a more specific direction of the address.]

No comments: