Thought you might enjoy knowing what I do on a typical day.
6:30am - wake up, get ready, have breakfast on the balcony
7:30am - arrive at school
8:00-8:10am - we have alternating days of devtions for the teachers [M-prayer partners, T-praise and worship, W-teacher led devotion, Th-pray for a teacher, F-free]
8:30am - the students arrive
1st period - 11th & 12th Grade US Gov't
2nd period - 10th Grade World Geography
Break time for ten minutes
3rd period - 5th grade US History
4th period - 6th grade Ancient Civilizations
Lunch
5th period - planning
6th period - 9th Grade World Geography
7th period - 8th & 7th grade US History II
3:00pm - Bus Duty every day
Tuesdays from 3:15-4:15 I have Model United Nations or Student Council, they rotate. Wednesdays I have language class from 3:30 to 5:30, starts next week. Thursday we have faculty meetings at 3:15. We have aerobics on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:15-5:15.
5:30pm - head for home, where I cook dinner and then watch some tv.
I try to make it till 10:00 before I go to bed, but a lot of nights I don't make it past 9:00pm.
BTW - Mine, our assistant principal is going to be staying with me for about one month. Mine and Brenda have not been able to find a new apartment yet. They're hoping to get into this one at the end of October. Mine is Turkish. She's really great, has a fabulous sense of humor! I'm looking forward to her staying there. She moves in Wednesday or Thursday this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment