I've become quite the expert at getting around in Ulus. This now makes the 4th weekend that I've been to Ulus. And I'm going to have to go back tomorrow, because one of my curtains for the living room got the length and width mixed up. But I chose to go to Ulus to celebrate my birthday. I love the historical feel there. And there are some many neat shops!
We ate lunch at this really great place in the castle. We were unable to tour the castle because it was pouring down rain when we got to Ulus. It was crazy! It only rains that hard here about 3-4 times a year. It did let up later in the day, and it was sunny by late afternoon. It has cooled off considerably here. I'm hoping fall weather is here to stay!
There were 9 of us total who went. These are all ladies that I teach with. I've posted several pictures on my photobucket site. But it was a good day. I'm looking forward to Tuesday night we are going out to eat at an American restaurant called Ivy's. I'll let you know how it is!

No comments:
Post a Comment